Throughout the month of June, Houston will be home to an intensive educational experience designed to meet the automation and control community’s needs for comprehensive technical training in a highly condensed format.
Over four consecutive weeks, the ISA Houston Section will host ISA’s Technical Training Camp. The Section will be sponsoring a three-part training event, marking the first time ISA has offered its newest in-depth training events – Technician Training Boot Camp, Automation Engineering Survival Training, and Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) Boot Camp – all in one location .
Here’s the Houston schedule:
- ISA Technician Training Boot Camp (TTBC), 3–7 June
- ISA Automation Engineering Survival Training (AEST), 10-14 June
- ISA Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) Boot Camp, 17-28 June (In two segments: Part I, 17-21 June and Part II, 24-28 June)
This is a great opportunity for automation and control professionals throughout Houston and the surrounding area to take one or more of ISA’s most comprehensive training events with the convenience of a single location, over a very short time period, and at a reduced rate for those attending more than one event.
In addition, there are other of bonus features:
- Personal interaction with ISA’s industry subject-matter experts and instructors
- The opportunity to take an ISA84 SIS Certificate exam. Qualified applicants can choose to sit for one of the ISA84 SIS Certificate programs on Friday, 28 June
- Pre-arranged local plant tours, which demonstrate how the instruction and skills taught are being applied in actual work environments
- Complimentary ISA technical publication libraries (varies per course)
- After-class networking events
Please note that class size is limited, and registrations will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
To register or get more information on ISA’s June 2013 Technical Training Camp in Houston, click here.