TUNE YOUR LOOP: Questions to keep you sharp.
1. For the longest Tag operational lifetime, which flavor of RFID should be used?
2. Which asset tracking technology relies on readers/signposts?
3. Are regulatory allowed RFID frequencies consistent throughout the world?
4. Choose the name of the organization that regulates the use of the frequency
spectrum within the United States.
- Dept of Energy
- Federal Communications Commission
What are your answers before you read ahead?
1. b. passive (the tag gets powered from the reader, hence no on board battery!)
From the ISA Course Using RFID/RTLS to Track Industrial Assets (SP27C) pre-instructional survey.