TUNE YOUR LOOP: Questions to keep you sharp.
1. Examples of an OPC Client include all except:
- IO device driver
- Forms and Graphs
- Applied Statistics
2. OPC stands for:
- Open Productivity Control
- OLE for Process Control
- Open Process Connectivity
- Object Parameter Criteria[/ordered_list]
3. The OPC_A&E includes standard interfaces to:
- create alarms and events
- manage alarms and events
- support simple, complex and multiple tier systems
- All of the above[/ordered_list]
4. All OPC Servers must present as a minimum which interface?
5. String parameters in OPC as specified in the OPC Common are in:
What are your answers before you read ahead?
From the ISA Course OPC: The Windows to the World are Open (IC50C) pre-instructional survey.