TUNE YOUR LOOP: Questions to keep you sharp.
1. The ISA95 standard
- forces users to abandon their current way of handling integration.
- does not emphasize good practices for the integration of systems.
- can only be applied to automated systems.
- applies to all types of manufacturing.[/ordered_list]
2. Define three resources types typically used in production activities:
3. A function is included in the control domain if (check all that apply):
- It is critical to maintaining regulatory compliance.
- It impacts the design and construction of a facility.
- It impacts the operational phase of the facilities life.
- It is critical to plant reliability.[/ordered_list]
4. Identify three levels within the manufacturing computer systems hierarchy.
- Operating system, machine interface, Internet
- Planning, execution, device control
- MRP II, planning, enterprise requirements
- Inventory, movement, planning[/ordered_list]
What are your answers before you read ahead?
2. Personnel, Equipment, Materials, Segments (or Rules or Procedures)
3. a, b, c, d
From the ISA Course Implementing Business to MES Integration Using the ANSI/ISA95 Standard (IC55) pre-instructional survey.