TUNE YOUR LOOP: Questions to keep you sharp.
1. What type of table is commonly used to hold short term trending data?
- A relational database table
- An extensible table
- A circular table (fixed-size, nonextensible)
- A historical data table
2. What type of data representation (code) is used for multilingual text/character storage?
3. A fixed, defined set of data elements that are maintained as a replicated set is
called a _____.
4. The purpose of a “key” field in a table is to __________.
- Encrypt the contents of the table
- Unlock the table for reading and writing
- Put the table records into a sort order based on the key field
- Identify the owner of the table
5. The purpose of a file system is to __________.
- Assign useful names to data files
- Hide secret system files from user tampering
- Manage and control the allocation and use of the storage space available on a
- Increase the amount of data that can be stored on a disk
What are your answers before you read ahead?
From the ISA Course Database Management for Industrial Automation and Control Systems (EA05) pre-instructional survey.